Home Automated Living Forums

Home Automated Living Forums (https://www.automatedliving.com/forums/index.php)
-   MyServant (https://www.automatedliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   incorporated in version 6 (https://www.automatedliving.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5550)

andyp1 01-28-2015 05:43 PM

incorporated in version 6

Was MY Servant incorporated in version 6?
Thanks
Andy

dtomcat 01-28-2015 07:45 PM

Re: incorporated in version 6

It is not in the initial release of V6... but I believe (not fact) that it will be incorporated on a later release of V6.

-Rob

TimShriver 01-28-2015 08:02 PM

Rob is correct... It will be free as part version of HAL v6. It will be a seperate install as we don't want to increase the size of the base HAL installer for the MyServant when not everyone will want or use it. It will be a free separate download and install.

Currently we are trying to address a few remaining issues relating to the newer databases and the newer graphics.

We will certainly post the download link in this section of the Message Board for those that want to begin playing with it at their own risk when it enters a beta state.

Regards,

Tim

Thanks Rob :D

bob in canmore 02-07-2015 10:47 AM

It has been a long tome since I looked at MyServant...
Is Vince still around?

The old messages aren't available to refer to- is there a place I could refresh my memory as to what MyServant can do?

bob

Tyler 02-07-2015 03:11 PM

Hello Bob,

I'll see about getting some screen shots and feature details on the updated MyServant posted next week.

Regards,

Tyler
HAL Support

rajenkins 03-10-2015 01:14 PM

That's really great news - I liked Myservant when I had it running with an earlier incarnation of my HAL system, but unfortunately lost something critical when I had to build a new machine & never got myservant running again.

bob in canmore 06-06-2015 12:13 PM

Tyler-
Any updates on screenshots and features?

bob

richland007 06-11-2015 07:11 PM

This is great news i liked MyServant a whole lot and the rest of the family did too cause it is great for those who don't speak English that well and can interface with the system via the user interface.
It has been a major hold back for me to upgrade.... cant wait for it
Denis

code monkey 07-20-2015 08:49 PM

Having a look around my old stomping ground for the first time in a very long time. I am very glad to see that MyServant hasn't died. I spent a lot of time troubleshooting builds for him back in the day and I never could understand why more people didn't use it. I sure hope Vince finally made some money off of this project. He put a lot of time in to it.

TimShriver 07-21-2015 06:17 AM

MyServant has a few GUI issues we are still working out. We will make it available to those interested for free both during the beta testing phase and after it's release.

Tim