View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 01:40 PM   #3
carlh6902

Default Re: HALultra Limitations

Tim-

The reason I posted this was an attempt to "calibrate" my level of concern on the posted limitations. If others are using ultra without ever hitting these limits, then I likely won't have any issues either, and my concern is just paranoia and I need to chill out. If on the other hand, others run into these limits occasionally, I should expect to do so as well, and need to budget for an eventual expansion. I had never heard of anybody ever running into limitations, so it surprised me to see it posted. I was not aware that there were any practical limitations.

As far as the variable, flags, and timers not counting, is that already in the code, or will that be in a future build?

I'm in process of planning substantial upgrades to the home-automation system in the coming year or two and I think I may start saving pennies for the next HAL upgrade, as part of this.

Carl