Message Board

Technical Assistance Questions posted to this conference may be answered by other users and/or HAL Technical Support. You can also contact HAL Technical Support directly.

Old 02-07-2015, 10:51 AM   #1
Stormin

Unhappy HALUltra stopped working today

I've had HALUltra installed and working for the past month with some remaining issues, but it would run. Today I re-booted my PC for a simple refresh and HALUltra (v6) stopped working. I got a warning: Your demo period has expired. I had verified with Tim previously that my license was current and activated. I tried several attempts to get it to run with no luck. I did try a reinstall which I did not think would help and it didn't. I then de-activated the license through the License Manager in hopes that re-activating it would correct the problem. One again no luck, in fact it will not let me re-activate stating that it is unable to determine the product type for the License key. Please contact HAL Support. Any ideas or suggestions?
Stormin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 10:56 AM   #2
Stormin

Unhappy Re: HALUltra stopped working today

I just got the License Manager to work. I realized that I got a separate password with my license key from my normal log in password and the License Manager worked. It now shows fully activated again. However, HALUltra still won't run, same error: Your demo has expired! Please help!
Old 02-07-2015, 12:15 PM   #3
Tyler

Default Re: HALUltra stopped working today

Mr. Mair,

We received your voice message today and you were sent an email with instructions on how to attempt to resolve your license problem. Were you able to resolve the License Issue?

Regards,

Tyler
HAL Support
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 12:39 PM   #4
Stormin

Red face Re: HALUltra stopped working today

Yes, I do have HALUltra up and running again. I look forward to the other fixes you referenced in your email. Thank you.